Anti-Ennui

An account of my ongoing attempts to slay that evil dragon (or is it just a windmill?), boredom. Comments welcome.

Name:
Location: Cliffdell, Washington, United States

I've done a little bit of everything. I hate pop music and I don't watch TV. I can't dance, but I mix a mean drink.

Monday, November 22, 2004

On Sibling Similarity

The ease of expressing oneself with broadband and an ergonomic keyboard would not have occurred to me if my slightly more educated sister hadn't started her blog first and invited me to read it. "Quantum Piracy" definitely has its moments, and can be found at http://www.livejournal.com/users/flamekissed/
If you've ever wondered what librarians are like when they're not screaming, "SSSSSHHHHH!", give it a read. Beware, she's a redhead, and very opinionated.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

"Slightly" more educated? *ahem* I'm flattered that your second post is about li'l ol' me, however.
Never fear, expressing your thoughts online is addictive, especially when your friends (and family) respond on a frequent basis. I think you'll find that it alleviates your boredom for months on end. You should send the eddress to the rest of the fam - I've actually gotten a couple of responses from Dad's siblings. Granted, they were horrified at my liberal ranting, but the communication is there!
Significant other? Do tell!
- Katy

November 23, 2004 at 5:18 AM  
Blogger Katy said...

I remembered I had a blog once, and then I actually remembered my login information. I'm (probably unduly) impressed with myself.
So I don't have to post as anonymous anymore. I rejoice.

November 23, 2004 at 5:52 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home